Services include / Our offering
We offer solutions and services for data centres so their IT systems are highly available and efficient. We have experience in the modernization and retrofitting of data centres during active operation. Typical services for data centres include:
Energy technology: Uninterruptible Power Supply, Medium- and low voltage installations, emergency power supply and lighting
Communication technology: Wiring of fibre optic cables, safety and security ensurance via alarm systems, video surveillance and access systems
- Medium-voltage installations
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Emergency power supply
- Energy distributors
- Clean room installations
- Installations in historic buildings
- Safety installations for physical protection
- Photovoltaic systems
- Street lighting and floodlighting
- Emergency lighting
Industries we serve
Public Transport and Infrastructure, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverages, Energy Supply and Distribution, Metal and Paper Industry, Agriculture, Data Centers
Benefits for our customers
- More than 10 years of experience in the modernization and retrofitting of data centres.
- One Supplier for all services – we provide reliable services for energy and communication technology as well as automation.
- Hot-plug-in is business as usual for us.
- Flexibility during project due to our in-house distributor production.
|Our technicians planned and built a Tier III data center including 2×300 kVA UPS and data acquisition of all electrical circuits for a health insurance company.|
|With the help of our company, the Federal Computing Center converted a parallel computing center from Tier II to Tier III and included a new 1,850kVA emergency power system.|
|Our company upgraded the energy supply of the austrian retirement pension insurance to Tier III, supplied additional fields and integrated a second UPS into the system.|